No matter your age or particular social circles, you’ll have heard of the massive cope that is “The Wall.” The juvenile male theory goes that girls will only turn low value males down until we hit the age of 30, and then we magically go into breeding mode — which of course necessitates creeps, incels, and assorted other genetic detritus. After we hit that magical third decade, it’s all A Man’s World — where men have the options, and we do not.
We, as women, practice self-care in our appearance. We take meticulous care of our skin, hair, and bodies. We are careful about what we eat and we exercise regularly. Most of us have had skincare routines since we were in middle school.
We have always managed to make time to take care of our appearance, even between our education, careers, and hobbies. That being said, at thirty and beyond all that hard work pays off big time for us. We practice self-care even at a young age.
Males on the other hand?
The male wall, on the other hand, is very real
The average thirty-year-old male already has a receding hair line. His face has begun to bloat from the excessive alcohol usage and poor diet. A flat tire is already beginning to form around his mid-section. He has pre-mature wrinkles, sun damage, and uneven skin tone because he washes with Axe-3-In-1 Hair, Face, and Body Wash everyday and as never picked up a proper skincare product in his entire life.
Throw in the erectile dysfunction from excessive pornography consumption throughout his youth?
Voilà, there you have it folks.
Not only do men hit the wall, but they hit the wall hard and fast because they have done the absolute bare minimum to take care of themselves their entire lives.
The coping strategy explained
The female “hitting-the-wall-at-thirty” propaganda is, of course, a complete fairytale. It’s a lie propagated to comfort the low value male being turned down by twenty-something-year-old women way above his league.
“Someday she’ll be thirty and no one will want her,” he says to comfort himself.
The reality is that men will pursue a woman at any age, and we have easy access to sex and mates at any point in our lifetimes. We need only to look to the older women in our lives to confirm this. Or even a porn site. “MILFs” and even “GILFs” have always been among the most popular categories.
The reason men regurgitate the false female wall cope is simple:
- They are low value males.
- They feel threatened.
- They are offended and angry that you have standards. (Especially standards they cannot meet.)
Males that propagate this myth want to grind you down. They want to make you afraid.
If you fear “maxing out” at thirty you’re less likely to have high standards and present yourself as high value woman. You’ll be more anxious and insecure, and thus more likely to settle down (literally, settle) for a male that has nothing to offer — A whole life derailed from the proper match because you fear approaching the mythical female Wall.
Men who propagate the Wall myth are low value and often abusive
Take a closer look at the context in which these men bring up the Wall argument — I’ll use my recent Reddit history as an example:
- Woman discusses wanting men to pay for dinner.
- Male gets offended and threatened.
- Male tell her not to expect such treatment when she turns thirty.
Now let’s dissect this interaction:
- Women sets out an expectation/standard for men in her life.
- Man reacts negatively because he is a low-value man who is threatened by a standard he cannot meet (monetary).
- He attempts to make her insecure to lower her standards.
Low-value men (aka losers) have little to offer women and have to prey on women with low self-worth. They pursue women who have low standards and little self-respect, and try to bring those standards even lower.
By implying that you will become worthless “post-Wall,” they are attempting to make you feel like you also have low value. (If you feel low value, you’re less likely to hold men to high standards.) These men are both lazy and entitled. They feel they should be able to sack a woman without in any real effort or investment.
They don’t want to have to prove they are worthy, because they are not.
Never abandon your standards
Now that we’ve broken down the myth of the female Wall, remember never to abandon your standards, regardless of age. By internalizing Wall propaganda you will only put yourself at a disadvantage. The moment you stop loving and respecting yourself (by seeing yourself as approaching or past the Wall), you become insecure, needy, and seek male validation.
You don’t want that! You must always remember your worth. The wall does not exist. You are a high value woman who has a career, education, friends, hobbies, and you take care of your body.
Your value is not tied to a number. You are allowed to have standards always.
Real men respect and want women with standards, boundaries, and self-respect.
But there's more. Check out these bussin stories:
- The original influencers: why Blacks dominate global culture You're surrounded by Black culture whether you realize it or not. And Black cultural dominance is not just a passing trend.
- Full circle: online dating is once again for creeps and those who can’t hack it IRL Dating apps are full of manipulators & incels assisted by capitalist, sexist algos. This isn't the future we were promised. Online dating is over.
- Confronting science fiction’s “white sci-fi” plague If you're a reader who wants to engage with ideas and use your own brain a little, science fiction is the last bastion for big ideas. But white American authors are failing us.