We believe that the undermining of online privacy contributes to inequity. Therefore, we have designed our site to minimize the amount of information we collect and to protect the information we do collect. So:
- If you sign up for our newsletter, we will store your email address until you unsubscribe.
- If you purchase any of our prints or apparel, our records will indefinitely keep your email address, IP address, name, address, and the purchased item(s).
Embedded content from other websites
We also do not carry any advertising, but posts on our blog may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
But there's more. Check out these bussin stories:
- Guys get friend-zoned, girls get ‘fuck-zoned’. And that’s not OK. AKA the state one enters into when you have sex with a man who might previously have considered you a potential romantic partner but now considers you a casual sexual partner.
- Hanging out with Marilyn Monroe’s ghost in Cabana 229 When you walk in to the Roosevelt Hotel you’re magically transported into some vortex where you are somebody special.
- 15 most legendary Reddit threads of all time From a guy running the same Civ game for 10 years, to another guy borking his mother, we have something to suit your taste.