We believe that the undermining of online privacy contributes to inequity. Therefore, we have designed our site to minimize the amount of information we collect and to protect the information we do collect:
- If you sign up for our newsletter, we will store your email address until you unsubscribe.
- If you purchase any of our apparel, our records will indefinitely keep your email address, IP address, name, address, and the purchased item(s).
Embedded content from other websites
We also do not carry any advertising, but posts on our blog may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
But there's more. Check out these bussin stories:
- Love Guysmopolitan: 20 hilariously bad tips you would find in the male version of Cosmo You should probably just do the opposite of what Cosmo tells you whether it's cranking out dumb shit for men or women.
- SMH 20 annoying things still holding women back in 2022 We've documented some of the most rage-inducing things still besetting our daily life.
- SMH Inside the ‘black pill,’ the web’s worst ideology Black-pillers see the world as a hopeless, meaningless struggle, and themselves as trapped in a terrible, unescapable condition.