We believe that the undermining of online privacy contributes to inequity. Therefore, we have designed our site to minimize the amount of information we collect and to protect the information we do collect:
- If you sign up for our newsletter, we will store your email address until you unsubscribe.
- If you purchase any of our apparel, our records will indefinitely keep your email address, IP address, name, address, and the purchased item(s).
Embedded content from other websites
We also do not carry any advertising, but posts on our blog may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
But there's more. Check out these bussin stories:
- SMH Why are white people allergic to saying ‘excuse me’ in the grocery store? By failing to acknowledge PoC presences in the store, white shoppers are enforcing the idea that we are not worthy of a basic level of respect—that we are not full humans.
- Native-American The white American obsession with Cherokee heritage Miley Cyrus, Johnny Cash, Cher, and Elizabeth Warren have all claimed the same thing—and it's a lie.
- Love How to tell your SO your darkest bedroom desires without being creepy You both know what you want in bed. Now find out how to ask for it without coming off as creepy or sexually harassing.